Sunday 15 April 2012

Nature


























Nature is the main source of inspiration for my art. I especially love photographing flowers with my 
macro lens capturing details that might go un-noticed. I am intrigued by the intricacies of colours and 
patterns that nature produces. I am not always drawn to the prettiest flower as it might just be a weed 
or a dying plant that has captured my eye, always keeping my mind open for possibilities.
The photographs above we taken early this morning in my garden just as the sun was rising. Dawn 
is my favourite part of the day, listening to all the birds singing their morning chorus and the hum of 
the city as it slowly starts to wake up.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely shots!! I especially like the second image. The colour is stunning! I also love nature and photographing flowers with my macro lens. Its an endless joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nature shots! Nice crisp color! I also think your Flora painting is fabulous!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete